Where we stop others take over. At Cloudeon we form strong partnerships with other companies that excel at what they do. The know-it-all-days are over and we strongly believe in better together.
The American corporation Microsoft is one of Cloudeon’s key partners. Their software has been on computers and servers since the early days of desktop computing. The founders, Bill Gates and Paul Allen, established the company back in 1975 and have been successful ever since. Today they are among the largest IT companies in the world with a yearly turnover that exceeds 110 billion USD.
In 2010 Microsoft entered a new era when introducing Microsoft Azure which is the name of Microsoft’s cloud. Since then, the development of cloud-based offerings delivered “as a service” has evolved at a fast pace. Typically, we talk about three levels of cloud services: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Today Microsoft is in the lead with the most complete suite of cloud services, ranging from public cloud to Microsoft Azure Stack that delivers services from public cloud to the customer’s own data center – a unique option that no one else is capable of offering.
Cloudeon is what Microsoft refers to as a CSP (Cloud Service Provider), and we have a very close partnership with Microsoft. We are Microsoft Gold Partner in numerous categories which among other indicates we have some of the most knowledgeable capacities in the field, that span from architecture to operations and development, and we have a vast experience with large-scale projects that involve the newest technology from Microsoft.
Since the very beginning back in 2000 Omada Digital Services (ODS) has been in a special league helping enterprises with SAP. ODS is one of the leading consultancy companies in Denmark and their knowledge and strength when it comes to SAP is a perfect match with Cloudeon’s cloud competencies.
ODS offers advice on among other SAP IS-U, SAP HANA, SAP ECC, SAP GRC, SAP EHS, Security, ABAP, Test Management and Project Management.
ODS was one of Cloudeon’s first partners and we have a strong and well tested partnership which puts us in a position to offer market leading consulting around SAP and SAP in the cloud, including daily operations of infrastructure as well as SAP applications.
When you’re looking to establish a professional virtualization solution there is no getting around Citrix. Cloudeon is a Citrix Service Provider and we work closely with Citrix in relation to counselling on and implementing new cloud services from Citrix.
Many enterprises have the on-premise version of Citrix already. With the new options for cloud-based Citrix technologies the potential for administrative savings is huge, and their services are also a perfect fit for Microsoft Azure to mention one.
Cloudeon is certified Citrix Service Provider and in close cooperation with Citrix we help enterprises make most of their cloud-based Citrix solutions.
Cloudeon’s slogan is ”Technology Changes Business”. The way we see it, business and technology become one over time, while the wealth of opportunities brought to us with digitalization also demand of us to build technology driven companies.
Gartner estimates that only 7% of the challenges towards cloud migration are determined by technology. The rest – 93% – is related to challenges with people and processes. While Cloudeon are technological specialists and can facilitate the ideal technological setup the important task of readying the organization to adapt new technology cannot be neglected.
Deloitte Consulting specializes in organizational transformation and together we form a strong team that can give proper advice and support large corporations on their entire cloud journey and in all related aspects, be it technology, people or processes.